Dienstag, 7. März 2017

Comics I Like - Part 4 - Monstress

Hi People,

I bring you Monstress by Marjorie Liu and Sana Takeda.



It is mangastyle, but even if you normally don`t like it that much (like me for example), you could still like this comic.

The beginnings of the story are wild, confusing, and not easy to follow, in my opinion. But the longer you hold on and read on, you get more and more intrigued.
The world has elements of everything, magic, fantasy, some steampunky touch.

The story is a that of a young woman that has to battle many things, beneath them a literal inner monster that somehow possesses her.

Its wonderful!

If you decide to pick it up - enjoy the ride!

PS: I normally don`t like to point it out, but I find it also cool that these are two female artists.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen